16th April 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

List of higher studies which we can ado after completion of B.Sc course?

List of higher studies which we can ado after completion of B.Sc course? Can you please provide me the details and the suggestions which would help me to follow? Please give me the details on this as soon as possible for me to apply for the course.

Related Questions:
  1. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  2. List of various higher studies options after B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  4. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
  5. What all are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  6. What are the options available for higher studies after completion of BSc Physics?
  7. What should I do after my B.Com? I am a B.Com Hons final year student
  8. What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?
  9. Higher studies after B.Sc (IT)?
  10. Which higher studies to do after completion of B.Sc operation theatre technology?
  11. Which course I should opt for higher studies after completion of B.Sc Botany and Biotechnology? -- [New]
  12. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  14. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  15. How to take B.E as higher studies or MSc as higher studies while studying BSc Physics
  16. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  17. Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?
  18. After completion of B.E how can go for IIT for higher studies?
17th April 2016, 10:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of higher studies which we can ado after completion of B.Sc course?

List of Higher Studies course Options after successful completion of B.Sc Course:

There are many top courses available to pursue after completion of B.Sc course. Yes, here are the list of courses available to pursue. As we all know Master of Science (M.Sc) is the best course to pursue after completion of this B.Sc course. Here are the top and recommended courses which can be done after B.Sc.

>> Master of Science (M.Sc)
>> Master of Business Administration (MBA)
>> Master of Computer Applications (MCA)

If you are really interested to pursue you may find many disciplines available in Master of Science. As you have not mentioned that in which stream you have completed B.Sc, I suggest you to continue with M.Sc in the same stream to avoid subject difficulty. Some of the major streams in M.Sc are, Chemistry, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Mathematics, Home Science, Botany, Agriculture, Multi Media, Microbiology, Forestry, Dietetics, Biochemistry, Nursing, Psychology and in Genetics..
17th April 2016, 11:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of higher studies which we can ado after completion of B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of higher studies which we can ado after completion of B.Sc course? Can you please provide me the details and the suggestions which would help me to follow? Please give me the details on this as soon as possible for me to apply for the course.
The aspirant can study many courses after B.Sc like
  1. M.Sc
  2. MBA
  3. Post graduation in Journalism and Mass Communication
  4. Graduation in Law
  5. M.A
18th April 2016, 08:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There various options available for B.Sc graduate to pursue their higher studies.

> M.Sc/Ph.D

> MCA

> MBA, etc.

Other Certification Courses after B.Sc:

> Chartered Accountant (CA)

> Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)

> Certified Financial Planner (CFP)

> Company Secretaryship (CS)

> Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)

> Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)

> Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP), etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?