2nd June 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I join English honors program of DU having 89 marks in English in 12th board?

i got 80% overall (5 sbjcts) in non med stream and 89 in english. Now i want 2 go for english honours. is dere any scope for me to carry on dis course in D.U ( JMC preffered ).
Please do let me know which colleges would suitably entertain me?

Related Questions:
  1. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB? -- [New]
  2. Can I get English Honors in DU after scoring 78% in best four subjects in 12th board
  3. Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  4. How to prepare for CAT exam of English Honors?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors
  6. How may I join M.Phil program in English in any UGC recognized university of Uttarakhand after my MA in English with 54% marks?
  7. Is it enough to have 78 marks in English to get admission in Xavier college for doing English honors?
  8. How can I prepare to score good marks in English subject for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  9. Which universities can I apply after scoring 49% marks in English honors?
  10. How can I apply for UG(Communication) program through quota(music quota)?Am I eligible for M.A(English) in Delhi vicinity? I'm in 3rd year(English honors)
  11. Which is better to do PhD in English Language or English Literature?
  12. How to join Indian Army as nursing assistant after passing 12th with 60% marks with 57 marks in biology and 63 marks in English
  13. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?
  14. How may I score well in 100 marks board paper of English? Any special preparations required? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria for CTET exam after passing B.A English Honors with 47% and M.A in English with 50%?
  16. Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?
  17. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  18. What is the minimum marks required to get BA English honors course in Daulat Ram College?
12th April 2012, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join English honors program of DU having 89 marks in English in 12th board?

I have got 50 marks as well as 50% in class 12 . And want to do ba eng honors . Which college I will get?
13th March 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join English honors program of DU having 89 marks in English in 12th board?

admission in du is on the basis of class 12 marks? what is the cut off
30th April 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

wat are the dates of entrance exams of english honors?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?