17th April 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing 6 months industrial training in manufacturing companies?

What is the procedure followed for doing 6 months industrial training in manufacturing companies? Can you please provide me the details on various companies which I can apply for the industrial training? Please provide me the complete details which I need to follow up. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  3. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  4. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  5. In which companies can I apply for industrial training while in 3rd year B.Tech EEE?
  6. Details of Industrial training for CSE diploma students?
  7. List companies for doing industrial training for six months near Abdulkapurmett?
  8. Companies offering 6 months industrial training in Civil Engineering?
  9. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  10. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Procedure to get Industrial Visit Permission from Automobile Manufacturing companies?
  12. Is there a chance to do industrial training in Airbus, L&T and other such companies?
  13. List of the companies which provide 6 months industrial training?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?
  15. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  16. Procedure for Six months Industrial Training in Automobile companies?
  17. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
  18. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
28th April 2016, 12:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing 6 months industrial training in manufacturing companies?

The procedure of application for six months of industrial training depends on the concerned company in which you are seeking the opportunity as it varies from one company to another. You can comment below with the name of the company post which we will be able to provide detailed description on this. Usually the application can be done through online mode by directly applying through resume, offline mode of application, third party internship portals.
29th April 2016, 11:31 PM
IQ14

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing 6 months industrial training in manufacturing companies?

Procedure for applying for the industrial training in companies are mostly same as for the other branches. Firstly you need to select the company in which you want to do industrial training such as metro rail organization or other core companies such as NTPC or BHEL.And then you need to have a NOC certificate which you will get in your placement department. After that go through the company and go through the training department and take the application form for the summer training and filled it with the full details and submit it.Then they will shortlist the candidates for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?