18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?

Dear Friends,
I have taken an Education Loan for my Master's Degree in India. Now I want to go Abroad for that I want to take an Education Loan again. Will Bank give me a Loan second time?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  5. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  6. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  8. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  9. How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad?
  10. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  11. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  14. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  15. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  16. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  17. Which Bank offers Education Loan easily to study at AIIMS?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in Abroad?
21st April 2016, 02:42 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?

Yes you will be provided an Educational Loan again but you will have to repay the Educational Loan that you have taken earlier, six months after the completion of your course.
You will have to go to provide the documents that the Bank seek again and once you are able to satisfy the Bank with the documents your Loan will be sanctioned.
You are eligible for another Educational Loan without any doubt.
21st April 2016, 03:29 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot avail education loan second time.

One cannot apply for an education loan for the second time, is the first loan is not yet being cleared.

If you have cleared the first education loan amount, then you can avail a education loan for the second time.
14th October 2021, 06:36 PM
Mack04

Yes, you can apply for an education loan after repaying the older one, otherwise, it will affect your credit score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?