18th April 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Australia on 12th Commerce basis? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I have completed my 11th Commerce and I want to study after 12th in Australia? So what are the courses available for me to study in Australia? How to get admission? Kindly tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University being a candidate of 12th Commerce? Which course can I opt for on 12th Marks basis?
  3. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?
  4. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  5. Courses available to study in Australia through IELTS for B.Com 3rd semester student?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to do Bachelors in Accountancy in Australia?
  7. How should I study in Australia after passing 12th
  8. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  11. Possibility to do Medical course in Australia on 12th basis? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  13. Courses available in Australia with fee structure for 12th student?
  14. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  15. Procedure and percentage required in 12th PCM to study Graduation in Australia?
  16. Can I study Engineering in Australia on 10th basis?
  17. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure to study CA and MCA both simultaneously?
20th April 2016, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Australia on 12th Commerce basis? Procedure to get admission?

After completion of your 12th standard in Commerce stream, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Com./ B.Com. (Hons)/ CA/ CS courses. To get admission in any one of these courses, you must have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate courses in Australian Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?