18th April 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get government teacher job after completion of M.Sc and B.Ed with M.Ed in Bio Chemsitry?

i have completed in m.sc b.ed with m.ed biochemistry.i want government teacher job.it possible or not.how much school found in biochemistry in school? Can you please explain me the procedure and the complete steps which we need to follow?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Ed and M.Ed course?
  2. Where can I get admission in M.Ed through distance mode?
  3. Graduation and Post Graduation in Different Subjects: What should I do now?
  4. Can I get government job after completion of M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry?
  5. Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  6. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th with Biology?
  7. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a government job after MSc? I have completed BSc Biotech
  9. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  10. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get a government job as a teacher being a woman 32 years old?
  12. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  13. Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?
  14. How its possible to get government job after completion of B.Ed course?
  15. What is the steps which I need to follow to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  16. How to be a government computer teacher after completing Msc(I.T.)?
  17. What type of government job can I get after passing BSc Non MEd and MSc IT? can I do MCA through long distance?
  18. Will it be possible to get a government teacher in job in Uttar Pradesh after completion of D.Ed degree from Delhi?
13th June 2016, 08:53 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get government teacher job after completion of M.Sc and B.Ed with M.Ed in Bio Chemsitry?

If you wishes to get government teacher job, you should appear for the TET exam. It is a State level Teacher Eligibility Test which makes a candidate eligible for the government teacher job.

The TET test is conducted by both Central government and State Government of India.

TET Entrance exam is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 is for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 is for class 6 to 8.

The academic qualification required for TET Entrance exam is graduation degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?