20th April 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Com in Presidency college with 89% in 12th ISC?

Sir,
I have completed my ISC 12th Board with 89% marks. Can I find a seat for B.Com course in Presidency College of Kolkata? Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  2. Can I get admission in presidency college in computer science hons? I have scored 87% in ISC
  3. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  4. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
  5. Am I eligible to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 88.5% in best of 4 subjects in 12th ISC?
  6. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  7. Date of admission for B.Com in Madras Christain College, Presidency College and Loyola College? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?
  9. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Com in HK Commerce College, Ahmedabad if secured 52% in 12th ISC?
  11. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  12. Admission procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th ISC to study B.Tech in IISER?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secure less than 50% in 12th ISC?
  14. How to join in Loyola or Presidency College after finishing 12th?
  15. Does Presidency College, Chennai conducts entrance exam to join PhD course?
  16. How much marks I should score in 12th Arts to study B.A.(English) in Presidency College, Kolkata? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Com if failed in 12th ISC?
  18. Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th in ISC board with 62.9%
20th April 2016, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com in Presidency college with 89% in 12th ISC?

Yes, you can get admission to study B.Com course in Presidency college after completion of your 12th standard with 89% aggregate marks from ISC Board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard in Science/ Arts/ Commerce stream with at least aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised board. So, you are eligible to get admission to study B.Com course in Presidency college.
21st April 2016, 03:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com in Presidency college with 89% in 12th ISC?

Getting admission in the above mentioned college is in itself a major thing to achieve as the competition level is quite high enough for any candidate aspiring to get admission in the course.

However, you might try for admission and see if you get through it.
21st April 2016, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You definitely have good chance to get admission in said college because cut off doesn't go that much high and you have got good marks.
Even of you belong to general category there is good chance of admission without any problem.
22nd April 2016, 12:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my ISC 12th Board with 89% marks. Can I find a seat for B.Com course in Presidency College of Kolkata? Please let me know about this immediately.
Your 12th standard marks is 89% so, you have a chance to get admission in B.Com course in Presidency college.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with commerce with above 80% marks are eligible for B.Com course in Presidency college.
22nd April 2016, 07:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that you are very much eligible to study B.COm in Presidency College after scoring 89% of marks in class 12th ISC.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent with a minimum of 60% of marks from a recognized Board are eligible to study B.Com under Presidency College. So, you are definitely eligible.
12th June 2020, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in bcom hons presidency college of kolkata with 84.4%. I have to do bcom hons.but i didn t have maths in 12th. I scored 92 in Accountany and 90 in english.please reply
12th June 2020, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in presidency college with 84.4% . I have to do bcom hons.but i didn t have maths in 12th. I scored 92 in accountancy and 90 in english. Please reply
12th June 2020, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in presidency college of kolkata with 84.4% marks in my 10 2 (commerce). I want to do bcom hons.but i didn t opted for maths in 12th . Please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?