20th April 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Post Graduation in Abroad being a Hotel Management graduate?

Dear Friends,
I have done my Bachelor of Hotel Management 3 years course and looking forward to study my Master's Degree in Abroad. Kindly tell me what should I do for this? Looking for quick reply.

Related Questions:
  1. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  2. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  3. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  5. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  6. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  7. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  9. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  10. What should I do to study Sports Management in Abroad?
  11. What should I do to study Sports Management in Abroad?
  12. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  13. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
  14. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  16. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)?
  17. Entrance exams to study Hotel Management Graduation course in Abroad
  18. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
5th October 2016, 03:01 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Post Graduation in Abroad being a Hotel Management graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have done my Bachelor of Hotel Management 3 years course and looking forward to study my Master's Degree in Abroad. Kindly tell me what should I do for this? Looking for quick reply.

The aspirant can study Master’s Degree in Hotel Management or MBA in Hotel Management course in European Countries after completion of 3 years graduation course in India. Many universities in European Countries accept Indian Graduation like BA, B.Sc, B.Com etc. So you are eligible for studies in those universities. But for studies in USA or Canada, the applicant must have completed 16 years of education. So you have to study one year post graduation diploma course to study in USA or Canada. The applicant should clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS. The applicant should also clear the GRE or GMAT for the admission to the master degree course in abroad countries.
31st October 2021, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to study Post Graduation in Abroad being a Hotel Management graduate?

I have done my Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering , is it possible to take Masters in abroad in Hotel Management.If there is any possible please say the roadmap for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?