20th April 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?

Hi,
I am planning to go for an Education Loan for doing MS in UK. Loan amount would be Rs. 20 Lacs. Would you suggest me your preferences in terms of which bank would be best to Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK? -- [New]
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  7. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  12. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  13. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BCA in Jalandhar?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
  15. Preferable Banks to apply for Education Loan to study MS in United States?
  16. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in India for Medical student of Afghanistan? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
22nd April 2016, 11:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?

The list of banks which offers education loan is attached below for your kind reference. You can approach any bank as per your choice which is near your residence. More or less all banks are same since the terms and conditions of education loan is regulated by the Central Government and Reserve Bank of India. However, SBI offers 1% lesser interest but with stricter terms and conditions.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 24 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?