20th April 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA in Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism, Bhubaneswar without submitting any property papers?

Hello Friends,
I want Rs. 6 Lacs Education Loan to study MBA course from Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism, Bhubaneswar. Can I get an Education Loan without submit any property paper?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  4. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  6. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  8. Is it necessary to present House property to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs?
  9. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  10. Chances to get an Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs against property worth Rs. 1.5 crores? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  14. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan against my property which is not registered? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  17. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  18. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job? -- [Most Discussed]
27th April 2016, 09:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA in Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism, Bhubaneswar without submitting any property papers?

Yes, you can definitely get an education loan of 6 lakhs without submitting any property papers. There is no need of any mortgage for education loan of 6 lakhs as mortgage is compulsory for education loan above 7.5 lakhs. However, you need to fulfill other terms and conditions of education loan like third party guarantor and furnishing all documents like income tax certificate of co-borrower, third party guarantor, house tax certificate or rent certificate, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?