21st April 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Geography in Kerala? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir,
How can I apply for PhD course in Geography subject in Kerala? What are the universities available for this PhD course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  2. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of universities offering part time PhD in Electronics in Kerala?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  6. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  7. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Sociology in Kerala
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Geography after completing M.Sc? List of universities in India?
  10. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  11. How may I do Ph.D in Java? List of universities offering such course? I've completed MCA with 67% marks
  12. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  16. List of universities in Kerala offering integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Chemistry?
  17. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
22nd April 2016, 04:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Geography in Kerala? Procedure to apply?

List of colleges offering Ph.D( Geography ) in Kerala:-

Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit -SSUS
main Centre, KaladyErnakulam, Kerala
(0484)2 463 380, (0484)2 463 480

University college
M.G.Road,Palayam
Thiruvananthapuram,Kerala
(0471)2457830
(0471)2572177.
29th April 2016, 11:53 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Geography in Kerala? Procedure to apply?

::::::::::List of universities offering PhD in Geography in Kerala::::::::::

University College, Trivandrum
M.G. Road, Thiruvananthapuram Trivandrum - Kerala, India Phone : 0471-475830

University Of Kerala, Trivandrum
Kariavattom, Trivandrum - Kerala, India Phone : 0471-2305738 , 0471-2305994 ,2306422 (16 Lines)
17th June 2021, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Shri JJTUniversity, Jhunjhunu,Rajasthan is offering online PhD courses. Is online Ph.D education has recently been permitted by UGC /NCTE/AICTE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?