21st April 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in PGVCL Superintendent of Accountant recruitment for B.Com(General) graduate?

Sir,
I have completed B.Com General. I want to apply in Superintendent of Accountant recruitment in PGVCL. Kindly let me know am I eligible or not to apply for?

Related Questions:
22nd April 2016, 07:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PGVCL Superintendent of Accountant recruitment for B.Com(General) graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for PGVCL Superintendent of Accountant Recruitment:

No, you are not eligible to apply for the post of Superintendent of Accountant with just B.Com qualification. Here is the justification for your query.

>> Candidates must have passed ICWA/ CA or M.Com or MBA in Finance in regular mode from a recognized university.

>> As M.Com is actually required for the post of Superintendent of Accountant, you are not eligible to apply for this post with B.Com qualification.

(*) For Superintendent of Accountant - ICWA/ CA or M.Com or MBA in Finance is required

(*) For Junior Assistant - Graduation in any discipline is required

Important Note: As you are not eligible for the post of Superintendent of Accountant, I suggest you to apply for the post of Junior Assistant for which Graduation in any discipline is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?