21st April 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What kind of topics are discussed in GD round of Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Dear Friends,
I want to know that what kind of GD topics are generally asked in Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer recruitment? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GD round is available in Capgemini On-Campus Drive? Topics for preparation?
  2. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  3. Job profile of Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  4. Is GD round available in Capgemini Off-Campus Interview? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  5. Is GD round available in Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for Finance and Accounts post?
  6. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
  7. Tips and Group Discussion topics to prepare for Capgemini On-Campus Drive? Question pattern for written exam?
  8. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  9. Topics to prepare for GD round of Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineer recruitment?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  11. What kind of rounds are there in interview of Capgemini? Vision of GD round?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in GD round of WIPRO Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of posts are available in Capgemini for ECE graduates?
  14. Whether Finance related questions will be asked in Capgemini Finance & Accounts Off-Campus Drive?
  15. How many rounds are available in Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for Accounts post?
  16. Can I become a Software Engineer in Capgemini being a B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  17. What kind of jobs are available in Capgemini for EEE graduates?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of CTS Off-Campus Drive?
22nd April 2016, 11:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of topics are discussed in GD round of Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I want to know that what kind of GD topics are generally asked in Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer recruitment? Please tell me asap.
GD Topics of Capgemini recruitment:-

Is China a threat to the Indian software industry.

Position of Women in India compared to other nations.

Govt contribution to IT

BALANCE BETWEEN PROFESSIONALISM AND FAMILY

Effect of cinema on Youth

Capitation Fees Should Be Abolished

Brain-Drain Has To Be Stopped

Are women As good as Men Or Inferior?

Nothing Succeeds Like Success

The Malthusian Economic Prophecy Is No Longer Relevant

Should India Break Diplomatic Ties With Pakistan?

Age and Youth: Experience And Young Talent
26th April 2016, 07:43 PM
january2016

Default Re: What kind of topics are discussed in GD round of Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Let me tell you the secret of any Group Discussion round that you face.

Group discussion Round is not all about testing your knowledge as well as your programming skill or anything related to your talent.

It is all about testing your attitude, confidence and the speaking skill. That is it.
So, don't give impotence to the topics rather than give impotence to the delivery of the speech and the words. Give impotence to the selection of your topics and the statement.

If you are having good communication skill, good vocabulary, self confidence and positive attitude. no one can stop you in GD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?