22nd April 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Whether my scholarship will be cancelled if appear for the 2nd year exam in next year of B.Sc(IT)?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Sc(IT) 2nd year in Burdwan University, West Bengal. I could not appear in my 2nd year final exam for some problems. So will my scholarship be cancelled in case I appear for the 2nd year final exam in next year and submit my result to after getting that in the next year? I have got the 1st two installments of the scholarship.

26th April 2016, 11:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my scholarship will be cancelled if appear for the 2nd year exam in next year of B.Sc(IT)?

It will not be possible for us to give any insight on this matter unless you mention the name of the scholarship which you are receiving. This is because there are numerous scholarships each having its own clauses. So, comment below with the name of the scholarship post which we will be able to provide detailed description on your query. Usually scholarships who track performance every year will reject your renewal of scholarship if the concerned authority finds a year gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?