22nd April 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in Germany? Is there any scholarship available for it?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing B.E. in Automobile Engineering in Tamil Nadu, India. I want to do MS in Automotive Engineering in Germany. For that, what can I do? How can I apply? Is there any scholarships available?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  2. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  3. How can I apply to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in Germany? Is there any scholarship available for it? -- [New]
  4. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  6. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  7. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany being Economically Backward?
  9. What are the steps to apply for DAAD scholarship in Germany?
  10. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  11. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  12. Entrance exams to study MS(Civil Engineering) with scholarship in Germany?
  13. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  15. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  16. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  17. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  18. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
20th May 2016, 08:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in Germany? Is there any scholarship available for it?

To study MS (Automotive Engineering) course in Germany, you must have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations after completion of B.E course from a recognised university. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can report your examinations scores for applying admission to MS course in German Universities.

Once, you have received an i20 (admission letter) from the German University you have applied for admission, you can book a Visa Slot and if your Visa is approved, you can book a flight ticket and fly to Germany for pursuing MS (Automotive Engineering) course.

Yes, you can get scholarship for pursuing MS course in German Universities but, you must have good aggregate in your Graduation and good score in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?