23rd April 2016, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad?

I will finish 12th (Bio-maths) next year (2017) i want to study medical course in abroad with maximum of scholarship . so i want some scholarships for study because i am coming from middle class family in India <tamil nadu> .so, kindly help me to study MBBS in abroad with scholarship
Thank You,

26th April 2016, 12:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad?

Yes, you can get scholarship to pursue your MBBS course. You can get scholarship on the following grounds.

1. Excellent performance in the entrance exams based on which admission is done like MCAT.
2. Outstanding performance during the course in the field of academics.
3. Achieve something great in the field of extra curricular.
4. You can also get scholarship on pursuing course in MHRD tie-up institutes.
24th May 2016, 01:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad?

You can very much avail scholarship to pursue MBBS course. Below, I have mentioned the grounds on which you might avail scholarship.

> You will have to score really well in your MCAT examination.

> Having good like really good performance in academics will help you avail scholarship.

> Scholarship can also be availed by pursuing course in MHRD tie-up Institutes as those Institutes do provide scholarship to deserving candidates.
14th September 2017, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my B.S.C physician Assistant course in India. After that I want to study in USA for MBBS. Is there is any scholarship exams ? Which are they??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?