23rd April 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have complete my graduation with 55% and in 10th 68% , in 12th 65% if i score good in cat then can i get top b colleges for MBA? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful for me if you can provide me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of graduation course with just 45% marks?
  2. Can I apply to study MBA after completion of M.Com while secured 47% in Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for CA course after completion of graduation with 48% marks?
  4. Eligibility for MBA after B.Com with 42% and M.Com with 65%?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks?
  7. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  9. Am I eligible to study Distance MBA after completion of M.Phil in Music?
  10. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course right after completion of B.Tech and MBA?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for WBCS and CGL exam after completion of graduation with 49.5% marks?
  12. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  13. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence more?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  15. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  17. Am I eligible for HR position in top MNC's after completion of graduation in engineering in IT and MBA in HR
  18. Am I eligible to apply in Navy after completion of graduation in Pharmacy?
24th April 2016, 01:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I have complete my graduation with 55% and in 10th 68% , in 12th 65% if i score good in cat then can i get top b colleges for MBA? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful for me if you can provide me the details.
You have completed graduation degree with 55% marks, so you are eligible for MBA course.

Yes, if you have got good percentage marks in CAT exam then you will get admission in good college.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for CAT entrance exam.
24th April 2016, 01:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MBA course after successful completion of Graduation with 55% marks. In order to pursue MBA course, you are required to appear in CAT/ MAT/ SNAP/ XAT Entrance Examinations. As you are concerning about CAT Examination, here is the basic eligibility criteria required for that.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation from a recognized university. Candidates who are studying their Final year are also eligible to apply for CAT (Common Admission Test) Entrance Examination.

>> Minimum Percentage Required in Graduation for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates is 45% marks and for all other category candidates it is about 50% marks.

>> As you have completed Graduation with 55% marks, I am sure you are certainly eligible to do this MBA course.

>> Yes, seats are allotted based on the marks and merit secured by you in CAT Entrance Examination. So make sure you score very good rank in CAT Examination to get seat to top Business Schools.
24th April 2016, 12:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks:-

Eligibility to apply for MBA course

The candidate must have passed graduation degree with 50% for general categories and 45% for SC, ST categories

The candidate must have passed graduation degree from a recognised University

The candidate appearing for the final year of their graduation degree are also eligible to apply for the exam

There is no restriction on upper age limit to apply for the MBA degree.
24th April 2016, 09:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of your Graduation with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised university. To get admission for pursuing MBA course, you must have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of MBA course.
24th April 2016, 10:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks. The eligibility to study the MBA is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university with 55% marks. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course like CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET etc. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in regular and correspondence mode. The course is available in many colleges in India like;
13th June 2016, 08:07 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes, you can eligible for MBA course.

MBA in International Business is one among the highly demanded courses now days. The course duration of MBA in International Business is two years. The course study basically deals with the business and Management Techniques.

Those who completed their Graduation in any discipline with 50% are eligible to apply. Another common criteria for the course is that the applicant should qualify the entrance exam carried nationally (like CAT/MAT/GMAT) or by the concerned University.
21st June 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc (maths). My percentage as per the rules of the university is 53.88% but my aggregate percentage ( Avg. of all the paper that i have appeared in the exam) is 55.8%. between these two which of my percentage is a valid one?
28th June 2018, 05:35 PM
muskaan_

Dear student, Yes you are eligible to do a MBA with 50% aggregate marks in Bachelor’s degree (any discipline).
Every university has their own entrance exam and some students clear the CAT exam which will help to get admission in LPU.
Top colleges for MBA:
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi
Lovely Professional University,Punjab
Narsee Monjee Mumbai
Christ university, Bangalore

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?