24th April 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for admission in BBA? Syllabus for it?

Please dell me that we have to give any entrance test for admission in BBA ?
If yes then what will be our syllabus based on?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for BBA in IIPM, Hyderabad? Fee structure and entrance exam?
  2. How can I get admission in BBA if entrance exams are over?
  3. If I complete my BBA in October then am I allowed to take admission in December? Do I have to give entrance exam for admission? Procedure for admission and details about it?
  4. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. Date of Entrance Exam for BBA course of Pune University? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  6. Entrance exam to study BBA in Symbiosis College? Percentage required in 12th Commerce to get admission?
  7. Syllabus for BBA entrance exam (NMAT) for NMINS?
  8. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  9. Information about CS course? Syllabus of entrance exam and its fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I take admission in CS after completion of graduation in BBA with 78%
  11. Is it possible to do BBA from Arts stream?
  12. For which subject I should apply for BBA(H) entrance exam?
  13. For getting admission in MBA, it is necessary to study BBA? Syllabus of CAT and MAT?
  14. From where to get admission form of BBA course in BIT Mesra? Marks required for admission? Is Maths important for admission?
  15. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  16. What's the syllabus for BBA entrance exam(NMAT) in NMIMS? How may I get study materials for the same
  17. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA in Chennai Business School?
24th April 2016, 06:43 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for admission in BBA? Syllabus for it?

Yes, there are certain entrance exams conducted for the admission in BBA courses. But you can simply fill an application form of any college which will have BBA course and you can also get admission in BBA course through marks in 12th Std. And admission will be given only on the basis of first come and first serve. If total seats will be filled then you will have try for another college.

There are some colleges which gives admission on the basis of rank in the entrance exams conducted by the University. Questions in that entrance exams will only be asked from 11th & 12th Std. If you wants admission through entrance exams then you should study regularly and you should cover the full syllabus of 11th & 12th Std. There is no need to do additional things for the preparation of entrance exams of BBA, Questions will only be asked from syllabus and hence study well.
24th April 2016, 08:10 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes. You required to qualify the entrance for BBA admission.

BBA Eligibility
- You should have passed (10+2) from a recognized board.
- You should have appeared entrance exam for BBA admission conducted by university.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- General Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Business Awareness

Top Institutes For BBA
- Christ College , Bangalore
- Loyala College , Chennai
- Alliance Bangalore Academy , Bangalore
- St . Xavier College , Kolkata
- J.D.Birla Institute of Management , Kolkata
- Amity School of Business Management , Noida
- Culcutta University
- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University , Agra
24th April 2016, 10:48 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Academic qualification required to get admission in the BBA course is pass in 10+2 with at least 45% marks in aggregate and English as one of the subject from a recognized Central or State Board of Senior Secondary Education .

To get admission for the BBA course, one needs to clear the entrance exam conducted by the concerned institutes.

Some of the entrance test conducted by the BBA Institutes in India:

1. Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)

2. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET)

3. All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA UGAT)

4. Joint Management Entrance Test

5. GITAM University Admission Test

Syllabus for the entrance exam :-

English language

General Knowledge

Numerical Abilities

Logical Reasoning.
27th April 2016, 07:00 PM
AbhinavSinha1

As such there are no national level written entrance exams for BBA admissions. Most of the colleges takes admissions through Group Discussion and Interviews. But in some universities you may have to go through written entrance of their own. Every university sets a certain criteria for the admissions .The minimum percentage which all colleges accepts is usually 50% in 10th and 12th class. With this much percentage you are eligible to apply for BBA. Best institutes for BBA are Christ University, Bangalore
, Banasthali University, Jaipur
, Madras Christian College, Chennai
, SRM University, Chennai
& UPES. Admisisons notice is already out so visit the website, check out admisison pathway and apply accordingly.
19th June 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my 10 2 from commerce stream...I wanna pursue hotel management as a manager..so tell me which one course should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?