25th April 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th PCB other than MBBS? What career should I choose for future?

I have just passed my 12th .. i am pcb student and I just cannot decide what career option I should go for .. In pcb .. What career option could be best and in future whether it has good job opportunity with a high salary or not .. But I am not interested in doing mbbs ..totally confused with what to choose future ?

25th April 2016, 07:29 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th PCB other than MBBS? What career should I choose for future?

Some of the career options available after 12th PCB other than MBBS are as under :-

Veterinary Sciences-This course is pursued to become a doctor of animals.

BAMS-Bachelor of Ayurveda,Medicine and Surgery.This course is pursued to become an Ayurvedic doctor.

BDS-Bachelor of Dental Surgery.It is pursued to become a dentist.

B.pharmacy - It is an under graduate course of 4 years duration in the field of pharmacy including practical examination and field works .

Bachelor of Hospital Management (BHM) – 3 years

Beside this,one can go for courses like B.Sc.,B.A.,B.Com.,LLB,Business courses like BBA,MBA,Diploma courses,etc.
25th April 2016, 10:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th PCB other than MBBS? What career should I choose for future?

As you have completed your 12th from Medical stream from recognised board you will have lot of courses to pursue where you can make your future bright. You can go for one of these courses given below:

BAMS
BDS
BHMS
Paramedical
Physiotherapy
Agriculture
Horticulture
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Science (honours)
Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism
26th September 2019, 03:03 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

There are lot of options you can do other than MBBS like:
1.bds
2.bpt
3.bams
4.bums
5. Pharmacy
6.BSC in physics
7.BSC in chemistry
8.BSC in biology
9.BSC in micro biology
10.BSC in nutrition
11.BSC in genetics
12. BSC in agriculture
13.BSC in food science
For appearing in medical fields like BDS ,Bpt you will have to fulfill certain criteria
1)pass 12 standard with 50% in physics , chemistry, biology
2)you will have to appear for an entrance exam
Rest all courses like BSC admission will be on the marks scored in 12 standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?