27th April 2016, 02:12 PM
pavan k jamakhandi

How much minimum KCET ranking is required to obtain a good government medical seat in Karnataka? How much donation is required?

How much minimum KCET ranking is required to obtain a good government medical seat in Karnataka and also tell me that how much total donation required to complete MBBS in good private medical college and in government medical college?

Related Questions:
  1. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  2. What is the minimum ranking required in KCET to get a seat in a good government medical college?
  3. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  4. Will I get any college for government seat in Karnataka after scoring 10500 in KCET medical
  5. Minimum marks and rank required for KCET to get free medical seat in top medical government college
  6. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  7. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  8. Am I eligible to give KCET and can I get a government seat in engineering or medical?
  9. Can I get a medical seat in Karnataka?
  10. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  11. How to get government medical seat in Shimoga or Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences after scoring a KCET medical ranking of 1431?
  12. What medical rank will I get after scoring 84 marks in KCET? Will I get government medical seat in any medical college in Karnataka
  13. Can I get a medical seat in government college in Karnataka after scoring 1395 rank in Medical KCET?
  14. Minimum rank required in Karnataka PG Medical Exam to get a seat? Date of announcement of results of PG Medical?
  15. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to get medical seat after scoring 108/180? What will be the ranking in KCET?
  17. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  18. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
12th December 2017, 04:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much minimum KCET ranking is required to obtain a good government medical seat in Karnataka? How much donation is required?

1. You must know that now admission in MBBS and BDS courses is done only on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is all India level entrance examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.

2. With coming of NEET exam, it is known that donation which was prevalent has reduced significantly but still its not completely removed in case of MBBS admissions. Only NEET qualified candidates can get admission in medical college.

3. So private colleges accept admission of NEET qualified candidates with low score through donation. It is not publicly disclosed but it is in multiple 5 lacs plus. You can obtain exact information from desired college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?