30th April 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 10th with 80% marks. Shall I join Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering? I am interested to study this diploma course. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  6. Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student?
  7. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  8. How to get admission for study Diploma Aeronautical on 10th basis?
  9. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  10. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  11. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  12. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 60% in 10th?
  13. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  17. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
1st May 2016, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?

Yes, you can study Diploma Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 80% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 10th standard with at least aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board are eligible to do Diploma Aeronautical Engineering course. Most of the colleges offer direct admission in Diploma course on the basis of your 10th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges offer admission to Diploma course on the basis of merit in entrance examination.
1st May 2016, 11:14 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Yes you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.

The eligibility for Diploma in Aeronautical engineering is-

>10th class pass with minimum of 45% marks in Mathematics and Science.

Therefore you are eligible for this course.

The Exam pattern would be of 10+2 level, hence you would require to cover the topics of 11th and 12th as well.
2nd May 2016, 12:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my 10th with 80% marks. Shall I join Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering? I am interested to study this diploma course. Please help me.
You have completed 10th standard so, you are eligible for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ ITI from a recognized board or University are eligible for this course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
2nd May 2016, 10:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to join diploma course in aeronautical engineering after passing 10th from recognised board with minimum 80% marks.
You have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the polytechnic college where you want to take admission.
2nd May 2016, 11:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes,You can study diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th:-

The minimum qualification required to study diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course is completion of 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board

To get admission in diploma course, you must have to appear and qualify Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state examination board . And some colleges offer admission in diploma course on basis of 10th standard board examination marks.
3rd May 2016, 12:50 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Yes, you can study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course with 80% marks in 10th. The eligibility to the course is a pass in 10th standard. The aspirant has to appear for the state level entrance examination for the admission. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in some polytechnic colleges in India. The marks scored in the 10th and entrance will be considered for the admission.
20th August 2017, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Hindustan polytechnic college Chennai has the facility of diploma course in aeronautical engineering
10th June 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

My son Paresh take 77.6%marks in ssc Maharashtra State board.Can he get direct admission aeronautical engineering diploma in polytechnic college.Where is such autonomous govt polytechnic College.9423438919.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?