30th April 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

List of reputed universities offering PhD in Material Sciences Abroad

Hello Friends,
I want to do my PhD in Abroad. I am interested in Material Sciences. Kindly tell me which are the best universities for PhD in Material Sciences in Abroad? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  2. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  4. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  5. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  6. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  7. List of reputed universities in India offering PhD in History?
  8. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  9. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
  10. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance exam in India as well as in Abroad?
  14. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  15. List of universities offering Ph.D course without GRE in US after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  16. Universities in Abroad offering PhD in English for M.A. postgraduate?
  17. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
3rd May 2016, 08:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed universities offering PhD in Material Sciences Abroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I want to do my PhD in Abroad. I am interested in Material Sciences. Kindly tell me which are the best universities for PhD in Material Sciences in Abroad? Waiting for your reply!
List of the university for Ph.D in Material Sciences course in Abroad:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?