1st May 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan?

Hello Everyone,
I have got an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs for B.Tech course.I have finished my B.Tech this year and working now. Due to some family problem, I am unable to pay interest. I am going to appear CAT. If I get any IIM, again I need money to study that. I have to go to Bank for an Education Loan. So, my question is, can I get an Education Loan in this case?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  7. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  8. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  9. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi?
  11. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  12. Is it possible to get Education Loan easily after qualifying CAT to study PGDM in IIM?
  13. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  14. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
10th May 2016, 08:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan?

Yes, you can get education loan to pursue your higher studies in IIM even though you had taken education loan of 5 lakhs for B.Tech course. Since the education loan amount of not huge and IIM is one of the topmost institute in India, so the loan can be sanctioned once you comply with the terms and conditions and complete all formalities s per bank'instructions.
10th May 2016, 02:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan?

Yes, you can avail education loan to pursue MBA in IIM.

Before applying for an education loan to pursue MBA in IIM, one must have to clear all the previous loan which are in pending.

As you have pursued B.Tech through an education loan, you need to clear the B.Tech education loan before applying for another education loan to pursue MBA.
10th May 2016, 07:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Education loan repayment starts after one of year of course completion or after getting the job. Therefore, you have to pay loan now to avail any further loan for education.

If you are getting admission in IIM then bank wouldn't deny you loan because it is one of the top management institution. Hence, first try to perform well in CAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?