1st May 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan with best interest rate & processing scheme to study MBBS in United States?

Hi Everyone,
I am planning to pursue MBBS in United States. I am looking for an Education Loan. Could you let me know the best Banks for the same in terms of interest rates and processing? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Preferable Banks to apply for Education Loan to study MS in United States?
  2. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  4. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study MBBS in Philippines? Details of Interest Rate charges?
  5. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  7. Banks offering Education Loan with favourable interest rates to study BS in USA?
  8. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rates to study BDS?
  12. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  14. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at minimum interest rates?
  16. Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech?
  17. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  18. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
11th May 2016, 12:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan with best interest rate & processing scheme to study MBBS in United States?

The list of banks which offer education loan is attached for your kind reference. The rate of interest is same for all the banks as it is regulated by Reserve Bank of India. However, it fluctuates from time to time and also depends to some extent on internal policy of bank. Usually it ranges in the value of 13-14.5 percent. You should go for the public sector banks as you can get subsidies from government policies.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?