2nd May 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Which course to opt for after completion of diploma in ECE?

I have completed my Diploma in ECE. I'm planning to continue my studies further.Can you tell me what courses can be taken further either than BE/ B Tech? Either in regular or evening college. Can you please answer me soon on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to opt for after completion of diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  2. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  3. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  4. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  6. Is it possible to do graduation course after completion of diploma in textile technology? Which graduation course to opt for?
  7. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  8. Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is the best course in diploma to opt for after completion of 10th grade?
  10. Can I do 1 year diploma course in business administration after completion of 10th or join BBA course?
  11. Which course to opt next after completion of three year diploma course in Electronics and Communications?
  12. What are the different design course I can opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Which stream is better for polytechnic EC, Civil or anything else?
  14. Is it possible to opt for Veterinary science after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Is it possible to study EEE for a candidate after completion of ECE Diploma?
  16. What is best option after 10th ICSE board exams?
  17. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Chemical Engineering after completion of Intermediate?
  18. Procedure of Lateral entry into ECE after completion of Diploma in ECE?
5th May 2016, 03:32 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to opt for after completion of diploma in ECE?

You are eligible to get admission in B.Tech/B.E courses after diploma degree.

To get admission in B.Tech/B.E course you have to appear for LEET examination which is conducted by various state education board or even some of private university.

The admission is conducted directly in 2nd year of course. So, you need to appear and qualify for entrance examination to get admission in desired university.
5th May 2016, 09:14 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your diploma course in ECE discipline and want to continue your studies. So, it will be better for you if you do B.E/ B-Tech course in this discipline. But you are interested to know about the course other than B.E/B.Tech course.

>>So, you have to do any of the graduation course such as B.A, B.Sc, B.Com etc so that you are eligible for various competitive exams such as IAS, SSC CGL, Bank PO etc after completion of graduation course. Besides this, you can get job on diploma basis too. There are many companies such as DRDO, ISRO, BSNL etc which recruits ECE diploma students.

>>So in my opinion if you are interested to do graduation course. Then you have to take admission in B.E/B-Tech course. If you do not want to take admission in B-Tech course then you have to enroll in any graduation course and take the recruitment exams based on diploma basis.
5th May 2016, 10:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After completing Diploma in ECE, you should opt for B.Tech in ECE department to continue your studies because it will enhance your knowledge in the respective field. For that you have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities, qualifying in which you will get admission directly in the second year of the B.Tech course.
6th May 2016, 12:51 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Diploma in ECE. I'm planning to continue my studies further.Can you tell me what courses can be taken further either than BE/ B Tech? Either in regular or evening college. Can you please answer me soon on the same?
The aspirant can study the B.Tech in ECE after Diploma in ECE. The candidate can get the admission to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 year diploma with 60% marks. The duration of the course is 3 years. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The marks scored in the diploma and entrance will be considered for the admission. The course is available in many colleges like;
6th May 2016, 06:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for either of the courses, as both the degrees are near about of the same value. It is up to you to decide now as to which course you would want to go for.

Regular mode of education is always preferred if you ain't currently working somewhere. Therefore, if you are just sitting back at home and thinking for going for distance mode of education, it is a bad bad idea. However, if you are planning to work alongside your studies, then distance education is the thing for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?