4th May 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University with 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Kindly tell me the procedure of admission in B.Com course there?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University with 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma Civil in Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  6. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  9. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  10. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure to study BBA in Aligarh Muslim University for a citizen of Jammu?
  12. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Urdu) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  15. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th NIOS candidate?
  16. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  17. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
6th May 2016, 06:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University with 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to get admission?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission to B.Com course in Aligarh Muslim University after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 62.15% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard examinations in Commerce stream or an equivalent examination with not less than 55% marks in aggregate of English and Accounts and two subjects from amongst Economics, Business Studies, Business Organization, Commerce, Banking, Entrepreneurship, Mathematics and/or Statistics are eligible to apply for admission to B.Com course in Aligarh Muslim University.

Admissions in B.Com course in Aligarh Muslim University are offered on the basis of merit in the admission test conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University.
6th May 2016, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University with 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to get admission?

Aligarh Muslim University conducts entrance exam for admission in various degree courses including B.Com course. You can surely apply for the entrance exam with the marks you have got.

Admission will be on merit based on your performance in the entrance exam which will be conducted by AMU.
7th May 2016, 12:36 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Kindly tell me the procedure of admission in B.Com course there?
Yes, course you are eligible to apply for B.Com through Aligarh Muslim University after completing 12th standard with 62.15 percentage of marks. The candidates pursing for B.Com through Aligarh Muslim University need to pass their twelfth class from a recognized university. The students with optional subject as Commerce during their twelfth are given preference. The candidate required to score at least 50% of marks at 12th standard.

Official website - www.amu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?