4th May 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 1 month Internship to IT 7th semester student in Chennai? How to approach them?

Hi Friends,
I'm Karthik studying B.Tech(IT) in Chennai, moving forward to 7th semester. I have a summer holiday of a month. So I've an interest to do an Internship program. Please give me details about the Internship program and which companies are offering in Chennai and how to approach them?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  2. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  4. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 7th semester student in Delhi?
  5. List Aeronautical companies offering 6 months training in Chennai?
  6. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 7th semester student in Trivandrum?
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for one month to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 7th semester candidate in India?
  8. Which companies in Noida offers one month winter internship to B.Tech 7th semester student?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  10. Companies offering recruitment on Training basis for Petroleum 7th semester student?
  11. Core companies offering 2 months Internship to B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Chennai/Bangalore?
  12. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  13. Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?
  14. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. List private sector companies in Ahmedabad offering internship to B.Tech students?
  17. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
23rd September 2016, 11:41 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List of companies offering 1 month Internship to IT 7th semester student in Chennai? How to approach them?

As you are in Chennai, you can do your internship in these companies

1. IBM
2. CTS
3. Infosys
4. TCS
5. Accenture
6. Wipro
7. HCL
8. Mindfire Solutions
9. Concentrix
10. CIDAC

Procedure :

1. You can approach through your college's training and placement office
2. Or you can approach by yourself by dropping your resume in the company you want to do your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?