6th May 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy being an Electrical & Electronics student?

Hi Sir/Madam,
I am currently studying at B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I have very keen interest to do Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy. So kindly tell me how to apply in Inplant Training?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy for EEE 3rd year student?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for BHEL inplant training in Trichy?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical & Electronics 6th semester student?
  5. How can I apply for Inplant Training during summer vacation being an Electronics & Telecommunication 3rd year student?
  6. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Ranipet being a B.E. 3rd year student?
  7. Is BHEL trichy conducting inplant training program in mechanical engineering?
  8. Is there any summer training programme in BHEL for B.Tech (E&E) students?
  9. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  10. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore being a B.E.(ECE) final semester student?
  11. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL?
  12. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Inplant Training in Mobile Communication for Electronics & Communication 2nd year student? -- [New]
  14. Duration of inplant training at BHEL Hyderabad?
  15. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  16. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL for B.E.(EIE) 1st year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. How can I join Apprenticeship training program in BHEL Trichy -- [Most Discussed]
13th May 2016, 08:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy being an Electrical & Electronics student?

You can pursue implant training in BHEL, Trichy in the below ways -

1. Apply through referral of any employee of BHEL, Trochy especially senior level employees.
2. Apply through your college. You need to contact the training and placement cell of your college, request them to contact BHEL for implant training of group of students. Then your college has to approach the authority of BHEL, Trichy for implant training of the students. It will be better if you can make group application to your college authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?