10th May 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship of 45 days in Pune for PGDM(Finance & Marketing) 2nd semester student?

Hello,
I am in my 2nd semester of PGDM with dual specialization in Finance and Marketing. I am looking for companies in Pune providing Internship of 45 days.
Can you please give the list of the companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  2. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  3. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  4. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Marketing/IT Operations in Delhi NCR for PGDM 2nd semester student?
  5. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  6. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  8. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  10. List of various companies to do internship in India while doing Mechanical engineering 2nd semester?
  11. Summer Internship programme in Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student?
  12. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student?
  13. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(EEE) 2nd semester student in India? Procedure to fillup application forms and duration of Internship?
  14. Internship for 45 days in BHEL, BMW and Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  15. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of Companies in Pune that provides Summer Internship of 45 days to MBA student?
  17. Internship in Automobile sector for Mechanical 2nd semester student?
  18. List of FMCG companies offering Internship to MBA 4th semester student?
12th May 2016, 09:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship of 45 days in Pune for PGDM(Finance & Marketing) 2nd semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am in my 2nd semester of PGDM with dual specialization in Finance and Marketing. I am looking for companies in Pune providing Internship of 45 days.
Can you please give the list of the companies?
List of companies offering Internship of 45 days in Pune for PGDM(Finance & Marketing) 2nd semester student:-

1. Citi Financial, 15, Tower `a`, Vega Centre, Shankar Sheth Road, Near Swargate St Stand, Shankar Sheth Road, Pune Phone: 020 4005 8301

2. Standard Chartered Bank, Shrirang House, 364-365, Jangali Maharaj Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 6601 4444

3. Bajaj Capital Limited, Shop 6, Sanas Plaza, Subhash Nagar, 1302, Bajirao Road, Subhash Nagar, Pune, Phone: 020 6500 9460

4. Fullerton India Credit Company Limited, 101, First Floor, Pinnacle Pride, Ct No 1544a/1545, Market Yard Road, Gultekdi, Gultekdi, Pune, Phone: 099609 05859

5. Lamcon School Of Management, 2418, Office-3, Wing-3, Thackers House
East St, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2634 0316

6. United India Insurance Co Limited, 3rd Floor, Kubera Chamber, Shivaji Nagar, Opposite Sancheti Hospital, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Phone: 020 2554 0044
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?