10th May 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship in ECIL for ECE student?

Hello Sir,
I am a student pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream. Can you please provide me the details of applying for Internship in ECIL? Please reply to me about this asap.

14th May 2016, 11:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship in ECIL for ECE student?

The following is the procedure to apply for an internship in ECIL:

* At first candidate has to obtain a No objection certificate (NOC) from the college stating that the candidate is interested to do internship in ECIL and it ha given permission to do internship in ECIL.

* The write a letter to the HR department of ECIL and submit it by attaching the NOC letter, Resume, Mark sheet.

* When the HR department accepts your request, they will send you an acknowledgement letter. Fill it with all necessary details and submit it to the HR department.

Then you can proceed to do internship in ECIL in the respective section.

But one must know any employee who is working in ECIL company to get the permission easily.
11th May 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship in ECIL for ECE student?

Hello Sir, I am a student pursuing B.Tech in IT stream. Can you please provide me the details of applying for Internship in ECIL? And the duration of Internship.please reply to me about this asap.
15th May 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am a student pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream. Can you please provide me details for applying Internship in ECIL,duration of the internship and the related information.Please reply me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?