12th May 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I write NET exam again in JUNE if already cleared December exam?

I cleared NET exam in December under Obc category. Can I write exam again in June in General category. If at all I don't clear the June net exam. Will my result of December exam be affected???? Pleaseeeee reply

13th May 2016, 10:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write NET exam again in JUNE if already cleared December exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I cleared NET exam in December under Obc category. Can I write exam again in June in General category. If at all I don't clear the June net exam. Will my result of December exam be affected???? Pleaseeeee reply
You can apply for the UGC NET exam for unlimited number of times.

No, it will not effect your previous UGC NET score card.

Yes, you can apply this year for UGC NET exam in General category.
4th November 2017, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write NET exam again in JUNE if already cleared December exam?

I have cleared UGC net but not JRF. While filling the form for next attempt I have by mistake chosen both JRF and net in my form? Is there anything to worry?
4th November 2017, 09:03 AM
Monikach45

I cleared ugc net but not jrf. So while filling the form for next attempt i had by mistake chosen the option both net and jrf. Will this effect? Please reply.
14th January 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

After completing mcom and net exam the job will be offered by government? How will get the job as a assistant professor? And there is compulsory to attempt both the exam June and December for assistant professor?
15th January 2018, 12:36 PM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing mcom and net exam the job will be offered by government? How will get the job as a assistant professor? And there is compulsory to attempt both the exam June and December for assistant professor?
Net exam conducted by UGC is an eligibility test only.
By clearing this exam you get eligibility to apply for Asst Professor post.

Each university will advertise its own vacancy, now if there is a vacancy in your subject, than you can apply to that college and university.
After that there would be interview.

It is not compulsory to attend both June and December net exam.
If you pass June exam than no need to give December exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?