14th May 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in Uganda being an Accountant with Tally and Excel skills?

Sir,
I have completed B.Com and worked as in a Chartered Accountant's firm as an Audit Assistant. Now I am working in a private company in Uganda, Africa as an Accountant. Now I want to study more but in Uganda, which course should I select & give some valuable advice because the last 6 years I have not studied. I have some Technical skills like Tally, Excel, etc. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which computer courses to choose related to B.Com?
  2. Which are the computer courses or other courses which will enhance my knowledge and will help my C.A profession?
  3. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers?
  4. How can I get a clerical job in Bokaro based public sector companies? I am 12th passed accountant in Delhi, and having good command on tally
  5. How may I get a job in public sector at Bokaro? I have done 12th and working as an accountant in Delhi. I have good command on Tally
  6. Can I get Accounts job in Dubai with my current experience?
  7. Courses which I need to take up to make a career in accounts?
  8. Courses suitable along with B.Com for 2nd year student?
  9. Which courses are available after 12th commerce?
  10. What is the procedure to study Chartered Accountant? What is the duration of the course? Best college to study Chartered Accountant? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Courses after 12th with commerce and B.Com? B.Ed, Banking exams or M.Com?
  12. Which job I can do after B.com having knowledge of Tally?
  13. Job after MBA (Finance), Company secretary, Business accountant course and Tally and MS office course from APTECH?
  14. Do I have to attend CPT to do CA after engineering?
  15. Which diploma course should I join after finishing UG course in LLB?
  16. Which is best for me between ICWA and CS after B.Com
  17. How may I get scholarship for studying in Uganda east Africa? I'm not having a good financial condition
  18. How to make a career in the field of accounts? I am doing B.Com from Dav Dehradun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?