14th May 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Commerce related courses available to study in Germany for B.Com student of Pakistan?

Sir,
I am doing B.Com from Pakistan. I have great interest in Commerce field. Now I am little confused about future study. Please tell me which course I should do after B.Com in Germany? How much percentage is required for this? My parents have low income and they are very worried about my future. I want to continue my study in Germany in Commerce field. Please tell me about fee expenses and about admission procedure and all information about Germany related to this topic. Answer me soon as I am waiting.

15th May 2016, 06:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce related courses available to study in Germany for B.Com student of Pakistan?

To pursue your higher studies in Germany after completing your B.Com course from Pakistan, you must have to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations which are the basic requirements to apply for admission in Abroad Universities. You can pursue your higher studies in Commerce field in courses like M.Com, Chattered Accountancy, CS, etc., based on your interest.

By submitting your score reports, you can apply for admission in Abroad Universities. Some Universities in Germany offers free education and in other universities it may cpst around 10-15 lakhs to complete the entire course.
15th May 2016, 07:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce related courses available to study in Germany for B.Com student of Pakistan?

Commerce related course available to study in Germany after completing B.Com from Pakistan are mentioned below :-

--> Master of Commerce (M.Com)
--> Chattered Accountancy (CA)

You have a chance to do Master of Science (MS) or Master of Business Management (MBA) course after completion of your B.Com course.

Admission Procedure :-
To get admission in any course in German University, you must have to report your valid TOEFL/IELTS examinations score.

Fee Expenses :-
The fee structure will not be same in all German Universities. It depends upon the selection of course and University you wish to pursue your higher studies in Germany.
17th December 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i get DAAD scholarship since i am from India.My qualifications are :
Class 10-75.33%
Class 12-83.25%
Graduation-71%
Certificates in hand-1)Tally Certificate(2)Leadership certificate(3)Digital marketing certificate by Google(4)Internship certificate(5)District level Volleyball certificate.
Please, reply to my question
3rd October 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I am niharika studying bcom 3yr can I do msc economics and financing in Germany
9th January 2020, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i am piyush can i do b.com from germany..if my grades are low 45% and i have a gap of 4 year btwn my 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?