14th May 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering B.A. to Fire & Safety Diploma holders in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir,
I live in Bangalore and I have done my Diploma in Fire & Safety. Now I would like to do B.A. Can you please advise what is the procedure and which colleges in Bangalore offer B.A. for Diploma holders?
Regards,
Josephine

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  2. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  3. Minimum requirements for getting admission in Diploma Fire & Safety Management? Are there colleges in Gujarat for this?
  4. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  5. How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?
  6. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  7. List of colleges which offer MBA(Fire & Safety Management) in India? Fee expenses of this course?
  8. How to do diploma in fire and safety after passing commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where can I get placement in if done Post Graduate Diploma in Fire & Safety?
  10. Job opportunities in Tata Steel for PG Diploma in Fire & Safety Electrical candidate?
  11. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  12. Courses related to Sports in Graduation for Fire & Safety Engineering Diploma holder?
  13. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  14. List of the colleges or institutes which provide BSc Fire and Safety Management course?
  15. List of colleges where I can diploma in safety management?
  16. List of diploma colleges offering Bridge course in Tool & Die Maker?
  17. List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
18th May 2016, 11:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.A. to Fire & Safety Diploma holders in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?

List of colleges offering BA to Fire and Safety in Bangalore:-

National Institute of Professional Training, Bangalore
Address: #12th, 4th Main, Mahalakshmipuram , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 5000086

Suraksha Fire and Safety College, Chitradurga
Address: Smart Group Of Education society (R)., KSRTC Depot Road. , Chitradurga (Chitradurga Dist.) - 577501

To take admission for the above said course, you need to apply in the different colleges for the above course and need to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities if necessary, qualifying in which you can get admission in the college.
19th May 2016, 12:54 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.A. to Fire & Safety Diploma holders in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I live in Bangalore and I have done my Diploma in Fire & Safety. Now I would like to do B.A. Can you please advise what is the procedure and which colleges in Bangalore offer B.A. for Diploma holders?
Regards,
Josephine
List of colleges offering B.A. to Fire & Safety Diploma holders in Bangalore:

Suraksha Fire and Safety College, Chitradurga (Karnataka)
Smart Group Of Education society (R)., KSRTC Depot Road. , Chitradurga (Chitradurga Dist.) - 577501

National Institute of Professional Training, Bangalore (Karnataka)
#12th, 4th Main, Mahalakshmipuram , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 5000086
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?