14th May 2016, 11:41 PM
sweksha dubey

Can I get admission in M.Sc(Chemistry) or M.Sc (Maths) in CSJMU campus?

Sir, i want to get admission in csjmu campus i have passed graduation BSc (chemistry ,maths) from in KVM college swoorpnagar kanpur. But now i want to get admision...and i am so confused to choose best colleges in kanpur for maths and chemistry..i think...that university is best to get admission so can i take admission in csjmu university campus?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in CSJMU Kanpur after passing intermediate with 57.9%?
  2. How to take admission in MSc Maths in PU campus? Percentage required in BSc to take admission?
  3. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  4. Are the MSc maths admission forms available in Madras University campus?
  5. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do M.Tech in Maths in any IIT campus? Any entrance exams related to Mathematics
  7. In which month is the M.Ed entrance exam going to be held in CSJMU Kanpur?
  8. Can I get admission in BSc Honors(Maths) after completing 12th
  9. Last date to get the application forms for M.Sc course of CSJM University?
  10. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  11. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  12. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  13. List of college in DU north campus offering B.Com course through distance learning? What is its admission criteria?
  14. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  15. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  16. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  17. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  18. How to get admission in BSc Hons Maths in GNDU campus? What is the procedure and when will the forms be available?
29th March 2018, 11:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Sc(Chemistry) or M.Sc (Maths) in CSJMU campus?

=> CSJMU stands for Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University.

=> Master of Science in Chemistry or Mathematics is a postgraduate Chemistry course.

=> The duration of this courses is two years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in M.Sc(Chemistry) or M.Sc (Maths) in CSJMU campus. For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS.

Address: Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208025
Phone: 0512 258 3280
18th November 2020, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Sc(Chemistry) or M.Sc (Maths) in CSJMU campus?

I got 48% marks in bsc degree can I get admission in MSc maths in csjmu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?