15th May 2016, 10:02 AM
spg1893

Job for Mechanical Engineering in a good organization?

I have completed my B.Tech in the field of Mechanical Engineering. I am looking for a job in a good organization. Please contact me at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  2. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  3. Can I get job with good remuneration and package in Abroad if secure 80% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Career and placements in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between Degree and B.Tech after completion of Intermediate?
  6. Private or government sector job after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  8. Will I get a good private sector job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What should I do to get a good job in a core company after completion of mechanical engineering?
  10. Should I go for MBA, PSU Preparation, Banking sector or job in any private organization after passing mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  12. How to get a government job after passing mechanical engineering with 75% aggregate
  13. Can I be eligible for government job after scoring 59.80% in B.Tech from Mechanical engineering
  14. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?
  15. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  16. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to get a good job in core sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  18. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
15th May 2016, 01:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job for Mechanical Engineering in a good organization?

Mechanical Engineering is the evergreen branch of engineering which has lots of career opportunities in private and public sector. You can apply for jobs in following private sector companies:

>>Tata Motors.

>>Maruti Suzuki.

>>Hero Motocorp.

>>Honda Motors.

>>You are also eligible for IT firms like Tata Consultancy Services.

If you want to do job in public sector then you must apply for Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering and clear it with top rank in order to get job in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc. You can apply for entrance exams like IES, Banking exams, SSC CGL etc to get government jobs.
15th May 2016, 05:13 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Ahead Opportunity for Mechanical Candidates.

Nice to see your interest in the engineering field. You have good branch in engineering. There are lot of opportunity available for you after completing the Btech course.

After completing the BTech course if you want to do job then lot of company offer job for the mechanical candidates. You may appear in the off-campus conducted by the different company and if you want to go in government job then you must prepare for it because the government job is tough due to large number of candidate.

If you want to study ahead then you may take admission in MTech course. You may also prepare for the GATE examination for admission into the MTech course. Some government company also take recruitment through the GATE score card. So, you have lot of opportunity available. Choose any one field as per own interest.
15th May 2016, 05:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

If you have interest in government organization then you must apply for Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering. This is because in present scenario, all Public Sector undertakings recruit candidates on basis of GATE score card either it is ONGC or NTPC, IOCL etc.

You can apply for various entrance exams for better jobs like:

1. Indian Engineering Services exam.

2. Combined Defence Services and AFCAT exam for Defence jobs.

3. IB ACIO exam.

4. Banking jobs etc.
15th May 2016, 11:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Nowadays there is good scope of mechanical engineering. You have so many options for job if you have considerable good practical knowledge. You can apply for the job in any of the following companies whenever there is any vacancy.

* Nepa Limietd
* ONGC
* NRL
* NPCIL
* Poly Plastics Limited.

You should continuously visit at their official websites for update regarding recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?