15th May 2016, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Can I get the teaching job in government sector ,I really wanted the job ,there is teaching career in government sector after passing the 12 th? Can you please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the reason soon!

Related Questions:
17th May 2016, 02:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

Can I get the teaching job in government sector ,I really wanted the job ,there is teaching career in government sector after passing the 12 th? Can you please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the reason soon!
Yes, after completion of 12th standard, you can join teaching job in the government sector through primary school TET exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for primary TET exam.
17th May 2016, 03:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?

Yes, you can appear for CTET examination conducted by CBSE twice every year for recruitment of teachers in central government schools.

The minimum eligibility criteria to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board and have Diploma in Education degree.

For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in. The upcoming CTET examination will be conducted in September.
17th May 2016, 06:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for teaching faculty post in any government Institution on your current qualification.

You need to have completed a minimum of graduation degree from a recognized University and should also have a B.Ed degree along with it.

After that you will have to appear for UGC-NET examination and after clearing the examination, you will be very much eligible to avail a job post of a teacher in any good school.
18th May 2016, 12:44 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of class 12.

The minimum criteria required for a candidate to apply for government teacher job is that the candidate must have passed B.Ed course.

After completion of class 12 examination, pursue graduation course in any discipline and after that pursue B.Ed course which is the duration of 2 years. The appear for state Teachers eligibility test (TET) for state level teacher job and appear for CTET for central level teacher job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?