19th May 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?

Sir,
Myself Vaibhav and I am failed in 12th CBSE Board with PCM Group. Can I do 12th again from NIOS Board and save the year? I want to do Engineering in future but, I don't know NIOS is equivalent to CBSE or not? Will there be any problem to take admission in Engineering after doing 12th with NIOS? Where is the regional centre of NIOS board in Lucknow?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in 12th NIOS? Where is regional centre of NIOS Board is located in Kolkata?
  2. Courses available to study in Singapore on 12th basis for NIOS student?
  3. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  4. Should I appear in 12th NIOS to join Defence Services if disqualified in 12th CBSE?
  5. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  6. Should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board if completed NIOS and studying B.Com?
  7. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  8. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  9. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  10. Is there any problem in getting job at private companies on the basis of NIOS?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  12. Is there any problem in getting job in any field or in any private companies of engineering after passing 12th from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it difficult to take admission in Engineering college for NIOS student?
  14. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  15. Does it hold same value if we study in CBSE and NIOS?
  16. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  17. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  18. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
22nd May 2016, 05:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?

Yes, you can very much re-appear for 12th boards from NIOS, if failed to clear it in CBSE or any other board as well.

No, there is no such problem in getting admission in Engineering college. NIOS is a very much recognized board and is widely accepted in various organization.

Below, I have mentioned the regional center of NIOS in Lucknow, kindly have a look at it;

> SS Coaching Lucknow
Address: IIIrd Floor, Naza Computer Market, Shree Chamber, near Basant Cinema, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
Phone:0522 301 2217
23rd May 2016, 04:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a central government recognized board for conducting board exams at 10th and 10+2 level. NIOS is equivalent to all other boards and there is no issue in getting admission in undergraduate course on basis of marks obtained in 10+2 from NIOS board.

For admission in any stream of engineering, you must have at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognized board.

Click Here for regional centres of NIOS board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?