19th May 2016, 01:47 PM
Tahir hussen

Syllabus of B.Com entrance exam of Presidency University Kolkata?

Sir, I Tahir Hussen from Etah. I want to know about the syllabus of B.Com(hons) entrance exam of presidency university kolkata in complete details which was held on 31st may. Please give me answer fast. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  2. In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  4. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  5. When is the presidency college Kolkata entrance exam for Arts?
  6. What's the expected date for arts entrance exam in Presidency College Kolkata?
  7. Entrance exam for microbiology and biotechnology in Presidency Kolkata
  8. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  9. How to take admission in PG course in Presidency University, Kolkata?
  10. How much marks I should score in 12th Arts to study B.A.(English) in Presidency College, Kolkata? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible for entrance exam of presidency university with NIOS qualification?
  12. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  13. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  14. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  15. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  17. Cutoff for History honors for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata? What are the related subjects?
  18. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
19th May 2016, 08:27 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of B.Com entrance exam of Presidency University Kolkata?

Question in the entrance exams conducted by Presidency University, Kolkata will only be asked from the 12th syllabus. Questions will be very easy for those who have taken commerce streams in 12th std. But there are some hot topics from where questions will be asked are as below :

1- Basic of Computer
2- Accounts Theory and Management
3- Advanced Business Mathematics and Statistics
4- Environmental Science and general awareness questions

You can read some books mentioned below for better preparation of B.Com entrance exams like :

1- General account by M.C.Shukla
2- EVS by Sen & MITRA
3- Account theory and Management by Dr. Avatar Singh
4- Advance Business Mathematics by N.D. Kappor
5- Basic of computer by P.Gupta
19th May 2016, 11:55 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Syllabus of B.Com entrance exam of Presidency University Kolkata?

Hello,

I would like to inform you that Presidency University Kolkata only provides the B.A. /B.Sc. (Honours) course and M.A. / M.Sc. course and not any course related to B.Com (Hons).

You may go through the official website of Presidency University for the various departments and courses it offers to the students - http://www.presiuniv.ac.in/web/department.php

I have also attached the Brochure for the admission into the various B.A. /B.Sc. (Honours) course and M.A. / M.Sc. course at the Presidency University Kolkata for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PU-Brochure-WBJEEB-02-04-2016.pdf(1.76 MB, 45 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?