3rd June 2011, 08:43 PM
deepika_garg

List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?

whichr college has bsc in mathematics or bsc in mathematics and computer applications??????????
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. Is CMJ university distance B.A course affiliated by UGC?
  2. List of Ph.D colleges in Tamil Nadu which provides guide along with the course?
  3. List of colleges offering M.E computer science and engineering in Chennai?
  4. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Computer Application in Ranchi? Scope of studying this course?
  5. Colleges offering BCA? I am pursuing bachelors degree in computer application
  6. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  8. List of Colleges offering ME Computer Aided Design in Tamil Nadu?
  9. List of colleges offering M.Tech in an around Chennai?
  10. Can I study PhD in Computer Application in Delhi being MCA postgraduate of Bangalore? List of colleges?
  11. List of Colleges in India offering Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering and recognized by UGC?
  12. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Computer Science) in Kerala -- [New]
  14. List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Computer Application in Rajasthan?
  16. List of top 10 colleges or universities offering MS related to electronics and communication and computer science engineering
  17. List of the colleges offering M.e computer science as part time in Chennai?
  18. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Computer Science in South India?
18th April 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?

i wanted to admission st stephen college delhi pse give details
12th May 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?

should i study only mca after bsc mathematics with computer application
16th March 2014, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

I am in b.tech 1st sem. from uptu and due to any reason i have no money to pay my fee.so tell me what will i do for my carrer and i have also a job offer for accountant job in private company..
3rd June 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 55.2 percentage in class. Now want addmission in amu bsc hons math or chemistry.
12th May 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to know bharathdhasan university is best for bsc mathematics
4th June 2018, 04:37 PM
iamssuhana

The colleges are: TIFR (Tata institute of fundamental research)
IMSc(Institute of mathematical sciences)
Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
University of Hyderabad
CMI (Chennai Mathematical institute)
ISI (Indian statistical institute)
IISc (Indian institute of sciences)
University of Calcutta
St. Stephens College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?