19th May 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is better among Finance, Marketing and Operations to study in MBA? List of universities offering part time MBA in such stream?

Hello,
I am interested to do a part time MBA course. So, which stream is beneficial for me among Finance, Operations and Marketing, if I am doing job in a Telecommunication Company as a Content Associate. Kindly provide me the list of universities which provide part time MBA course?

Related Questions:
7th July 2016, 01:27 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is better among Finance, Marketing and Operations to study in MBA? List of universities offering part time MBA in such stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am interested to do a part time MBA course. So, which stream is beneficial for me among Finance, Operations and Marketing, if I am doing job in a Telecommunication Company as a Content Associate. Kindly provide me the list of universities which provide part time MBA course?
The course you choose will depending upon the under graduation you studied and your interest. If you are interested in pursuing your career in finance, then you can choose finance or you can choose MBA Marketing. The scope for the marketing is high compared to the others. The remuneration and other benefits are more in marketing field. But you have to work hard in the beginning to pursue your career in marketing field. So you can choose MBA in Marketing. The list of part time MBA colleges given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?