23rd May 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector?

Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same? I hope that I will get the answer soon as possible for the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  2. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  4. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?
  5. Is it possible to apply for educational loan if I have arrears?
  6. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  7. What is the procedure for educational loan for further studies?
  8. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  9. List of banks where we can apply for educational loan for doing LLB course?
  10. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  11. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
  12. Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  14. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan at the same Bank branch for M.Tech from where I took loan for B.Tech?
  17. Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?
  18. Recruitment available in Government sector for B.E.(CSE) graduate?
23rd May 2016, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector?

Educational loan can be taken with the help of guarantor or property mortgage based on the size of the loan. Educational loan is for those who want to study and not for those who are already working.

If you are in a government job then you wouldn't require loan to study and can fund your studies on your own. Hence, get admission in a recognized college and apply for loan.
24th May 2016, 01:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector?

Yes, there is no such problem in it, you need to be working in any government office in order to be able to avail education loan facility. Anyone who fulfills the requirements of education loan can very much opt for it.

You just have to provide the required details asked for by the bank or other Institution and will have to have a guarantor and some mortgage. Further details will be mentioned to you by the bank itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?