23rd May 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the MHRD scholarship after scoring 374 in GATE?

Sir/Mam,

I have cleared GATE with gate score 374, AIR-15716 and I also have military quota ,can I get any NITs?when will I get mhrd scholarship if I do my mtech in RV or BMS. Who can provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the answer soon.

23rd May 2016, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the MHRD scholarship after scoring 374 in GATE?

Getting NITs with the score you have will be difficult. You should be from an SC/ST category candidate to get admission in NIT with such score and that also in a low profile stream.

You just need to get admission in an AICTE approved college to become eligible for stipend during M.Tech programme. Those who have qualified GATE are surely eligible for stipend during post graduation from an AICTE recognized college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?