23rd May 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to enroll for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for ECE 2nd year candidate?

I am currently pursuing my B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year. I want to enroll in Summer Internship in in BHEL, Hyderabad. Therefore, I kindly request you to please provide me the detailed procedure regarding it.

28th May 2016, 03:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to enroll for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for ECE 2nd year candidate?

I am extremely sorry to state there are no internship opportunities in BHEL, Hyderabad for the second year engineering students of ECE. This is because :-

- Being in second year of engineering, students have very less domain knowledge which can be implemented in real world.
- ECE is not the core sector in which BHEL works, hence, more preference is given to the core sector engineering students like Electrical and Mechanical.

Thus, it is recommended you should go for industrial training now and later after third year can opt for internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?