24th May 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Diploma in Pharmacy from KMTC as per my grades in each subjects?

Can i pursue Diploma in Pharmacy if i had the following grade in each subject?
KISWAHILI B
ENGLISH B-
BIOLOGY C
CHEMISTRY D
MATHEMATICS D-
Kmtc requirements for diploma in pharmacy.

13th April 2018, 11:28 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Pharmacy from KMTC as per my grades in each subjects?

In order to pursue pharmacy, candidate must have minimum qualification of 12th standard and must have completed 12th standard with PCM or PCB from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students.
Admission is not done on the basis of percentage but that is just the eligibility criteria because admission is done on the basis of entrance exam and marks secured by the student in the entrance exam.
13th April 2018, 11:56 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Pharmacy from KMTC as per my grades in each subjects?

Yes, you can pursue diploma course in pharmacy.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognised board are eligible for diploma in pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
28th January 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I did my KCSE 2015 and attained a mean of C ,with English C , Kiswahili B-, Mathematics D , Biology C , Chemistry C .Can I qualify to study diploma in pharmacy? I have the passion, kindly advise.
15th April 2020, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

I did my kcse in 2015,and got a mean grade of C plain with the following
Bio C minus
Chem C minus
Phys C -
Math D minus
Kisw A-
English C -
Business c plain
Hist c plain
Which medical course can I pursue,,,or can I do nursing? Please help
5th December 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue diploma in pharmacy with a mean grade of C- and the following grades as per subject
MATH=B-
ENG=C-
KISW=C
CHEM=D
BIO=D
18th January 2022, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i do diploma in phamarcy after bridging in mathematics
9th May 2022, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do pharmacy after bridging mathematics,
14th May 2022, 12:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have passed KMTC secondary education with minimum aggregate of C are eligible.
Candidate must have passed english, Kushwahili, chemistry, physical science and biology as compulsary subjects with minimum grade C.
Must have passed physics or maths with C grade.
Thus the candidate must have C Plain either in physics or maths.
Or have an equivalent qualification are eligible for admission.
15th May 2022, 11:37 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

To join KMTC for any Certificate course, you need at least a minimum grade of C- (KCSE). In addition, you must have met the set qualifications in the involved cluster subjects in your KCSE. These vary from one certificate course to the other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?