24th May 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?

Hello,
These days Pilot's are increasing in numbers. Is it still true that to become a pilot only 60-70% marks is needed in overall academics? I am average at studies but hopefully will pass out around 90%. For going Abroad and studying to become a Pilot what are the needs and stones will I go through? Is it the same there? Wishing to go to UK and do Pilot training? I am a 10th student with hopes and dreams to become a great Pilot some day. Please do reply.

Related Questions:
  1. From where should I do Pilot Training course among India and Abroad? Total cost to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  2. Possibility to do Pilot Training course in Abroad for 12th Commerce candidate? Expected starting salary after completing Pilot Training course from Abroad?
  3. How can I become a Pilot after completing B.Tech course?
  4. What to do after completion of 12th class to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  6. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th science?
  7. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  8. First there will be training and then job or job then training?
  9. What is teh qualification required to become a Pilot? How Aeronautical is useful to become a Pilot? How many colleges are there in Gujarat for Aeronautical?
  10. How to become a Pilot? What is the minimum qualification for Pilot?
  11. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  12. Will I be able to do Pilot course in Sri Lanka? I am studying in abroad and doing IGCSE in School
  13. I want to become a pilot but i wear spectacles of (-1.5)
  14. Is it possible to be a Pilot after completing Bachelor in Engineering? Procedure to become a Pilot?
  15. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th
  16. How to study Commercial Pilot course in Abroad after 12th standard?
  17. Can I become a Pilot after scoring an average of 82%?
  18. List of institutes with total expenses to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
17th June 2016, 01:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
These days Pilot's are increasing in numbers. Is it still true that to become a pilot only 60-70% marks is needed in overall academics? I am average at studies but hopefully will pass out around 90%. For going Abroad and studying to become a Pilot what are the needs and stones will I go through? Is it the same there? Wishing to go to UK and do Pilot training? I am a 10th student with hopes and dreams to become a great Pilot some day. Please do reply.
The aspirant can become Pilot after he studied the Commercial Pilot Training course. The course is available in India and abroad also. The cost involved in studying the pilot training course in India itself is costlier, so think twice to choose the course in abroad. You can study the course in India after 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics with at least 50% marks. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission. You have to clear the physical fitness test also.
With 60% to 70% you can become Pilot. It is not an easy course, so if you have passion to flying then only you should choose the course. The course is available in various institutes like;

- Phoenix East Flying School, USA - Official Website
- Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai - Official Website
- Bombay flying club - Official Website
- Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar - Official Website
14th June 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?

What about the entrance exam to get admission for pilot training class college, who conducts this exam and in which month it is conducted??
18th August 2021, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

yes how to become pilot after complete b.com is it possible with 40%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?