24th May 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions?

Hello,
I am an MCA postgraduate and willing to attend Tally Solutions Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer post. I would like to know that what skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Aptitude Test is available in Tally Solutions Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  2. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Developer in IBM?
  3. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in iGATE? Salary package of Senior Software Engineer?
  4. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to become a Software Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  7. What kind of Computer courses are better choice for me to join to become a Software Engineer?
  8. What kind of job can I get after passing class 12th commerce, Tally ERP 9
  9. What kind of subject is DotNet?Procedure to work in Intel group in USA? What is the salary of a software engineer in USA?
  10. Scope of Embedded System Design in 2015
  11. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th?
  12. What kind of topics are discussed in GD round of Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  13. What are the jobs for electronics engineer in software company?
  14. Which course I can take up next to become a software engineer? Medical or Non-Medical?
  15. What should I study in Uganda being an Accountant with Tally and Excel skills?
  16. Obstacles in becoming a Software Engineer? Helpful subjects to become a Software Engineer?
  17. Private job after completing B.Tech in ECE with 55%?
  18. Courses which I need to take up to make a career in accounts?
25th May 2016, 07:36 PM
january2016

Default Re: What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions?

Following are the skill which are mentioned below which is required to be a software engineer in Tally Solutions:

1. You must have good approach on 3 Programming language.
2. You must have good Aptitude knowledge.
3. You must have technical knowledge.
4. You core and basics should be very clear.

If you are having all these qualities then you can surely get placed in Tally Solutions.
25th May 2016, 08:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions?

Skills Required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions:

There is a skillset which is required for the post of Software Engineer in Tally Solutions. Various skills required for this recruitment are,

>> Must have good Articulation skills

>> You must have knowledge of Software Development fundamentals and Process of Software Development.

>> You need to have knowledge on Development tools, coding standards and documentation.

>> You must be able to pick up the new technologies rapidly.

>> You must have strong basics in Data Structures, Mathematics and Algorithms.
26th May 2016, 07:29 PM
samsung1992

The company that you are going to apply for or to give interview is totally software company.

So, being a software company they will except the candidate to be technically strong in software development life cycle model.
And apart from this he must have the knowledge of SDLC that is software development life cycle.
As this is the most important phase of any software development.

So, you must be very fluent in the following programming knowledge:

1. C
2. C++
3. Java
4. OS
5. SQL

If you are good enough in these then you are almost selected in this company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?