25th May 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Placement question papers of Infosys, Wipro and Accenture

Me feroz, Sir regarding placements previous papers

This sept infosys is visiting to our college
Wipro, and Accenture also.

I didn't found any link regarding Placement question papers with solutions .I want latest question paper. Which consists of latest pattern infosys paper. All question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?
  2. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys, Accenture and Wipro with 64% aggregate in B.Tech?
  4. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  5. Solved aptitude question papers of TCS, Infosys, CTS, WIPRO, Accenture?
  6. Previous year aptitude question papers for software company placements?
  7. Placement papers of Wipro, HCL and Accenture?
  8. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  10. Which programming course to do before appearing in Wipro, Infosys or Accenture campus recruitment?
  11. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  12. Last 5 year placement papers of Accenture(for Nagpur) for B.E? Placement process of Accenture?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  14. Infosys and Wipro placement papers?
  15. Placement Papers of Accenture, TCS, Wipro, CTS and Capgemini?
  16. When will be the offcampus placement happen for Accenture and Wipro in Lucknow?
  17. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for WIPRO placement and infosys placement after scoring 58%
31st May 2016, 12:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement question papers of Infosys, Wipro and Accenture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Me feroz, Sir regarding placements previous papers

This sept infosys is visiting to our college
Wipro, and Accenture also.

I didn't found any link regarding Placement question papers with solutions .I want latest question paper. Which consists of latest pattern infosys paper. All question papers.
Below are the attachments of Infosys, Wipro and Accenture question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?