4th June 2011, 12:58 PM
munisaane

MBA fee structure details of Srivenkateshwara University in Tirupati?

mba fee detail in srivenkateswera university in tirupati...pleaes provide to me the fee structure details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  2. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  3. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure for LAWCET?
  7. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  9. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  10. What is the fee structure of MBA in Amity University?
  11. Fee structure to join MBA course in S.V.University?
  12. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
  13. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  14. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  16. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBA? Best institutes in Hyderabad? Details about HR and the job opportunities?
5th April 2012, 04:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA fee structure details of Srivenkateshwara University in Tirupati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by munisaane View Post
mba fee detail in srivenkateswera university in tirupati...pleaes provide to me the fee structure details
The Course Fee of Master of Business Administration (MBA)program at Sri Venkateshwara University is as follows:
  • Ist Year - Rs.10508
  • 2nd Year - Rs.9433

Total Course Fee : Rs. 19941

For further information, candidates may contact:
Registrar
Sri Venkateswara University
Tirupati - 517 502
Andhra Pradesh

www.svuniversity.in
6th April 2012, 01:10 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA fee structure details of Srivenkateshwara University in Tirupati?

SRI VENKATESWARA UNIVERSITY :
It was established in the year 1972 as the institute of correspondence courses to cater the needs of students who cannot pursue formal college education

Fee details :
MBA have two years course
each year have 2 sem
first years fee : 15000/-
second year fee:15000/-

Sri Venkateswara University , Directorate of Distance Education , Tirupathi
http://www.svudde.org
6th October 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What could be the fee structure for a mba student in S.V.University who got seat through ICET counselling?
7th February 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want the full details of MBA course and the fees details also. Please mention the details sir
7th July 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is R.Narahari completed my B.sc computer science with 70.3%. I would like to do M.B.A. i didn't write ICET test. Can i join M.B.A. can you pls inform me the fee structure for I & II years. Total fee for 2years with sems. My id is [email protected]. pls send the details to my id
30th April 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
my name is A manjunath reddy i hav cmpltd my degree B.com computers i would like to do MBA in SVUiversity
i would like to know full detais of fees sir please kindly help me in this problem thi is my mail id [email protected]
18th August 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How to join MBA aft mat exam and also which clgs are accept mat score in tirupathi & is there separate times in mat eligible students to recover his syllabus aft during Nov
9th July 2019, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is srikanth from Kuppam .I wrote ap icet I got rank 35535rank .I know I can't get seat svu but I willing to pay fee to join MBA. So can u pls tell me the fees structure
My ID IS [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?