28th May 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear as a Private candidate for all subjects if failed in last year CBSE 12th exam?

Sir,
I have appeared for CBSE 12th Board exam last year but I am failed in one subject which is Maths. As I could not appear for compartment exam so I have decided to appear for all 5 subjects as a CBSE private candidate. Will CBSE provide me passing certificate as I don't get it last year?

29th May 2016, 05:47 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I reappear as a Private candidate for all subjects if failed in last year CBSE 12th exam?

Yes, you can very conviniently do that. CBSE provides the passing certificate to the private students who appear and pass the examination.

Or you just register yourself with the NIOS (National Institute of Open School) and appear in the exam from there.

It would be much better in NIOS than the CBSE private student.
29th May 2016, 08:21 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I reappear as a Private candidate for all subjects if failed in last year CBSE 12th exam?

You have appeared CBSE 12th board exam last year. But unfortunately you are failed in Math subject and also unable to attend the compartmental exam due to certain reasons. You have decided to appear in all the subjects once again this year.

>>No, CBSE will not provide you any certificate of previous year result. It is the rule of CBSE that mark sheet or passing certificate is provided to students if he/ she clear all the papers in the exam. If he/ she unable to clear any paper then he/ she will not gets any certificate regarding this.

>>So you need not to worry about this. The only thing is that you have to focus on your board exams.
30th May 2016, 02:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for all of your subjects as a private candidate in the prospective year and can improve your marks in the prospective examination.

You will however get an improvement examination mark sheet in the coming year and not a fresh certificate like an earlier one.
1st June 2017, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I failed as private candidate this year can I reappear again as private candidate
8th September 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in compartment exam can i give again exam as private candidate of cbse plse help
23rd September 2017, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I failed in all subjects except in English last year as a commerce student now I want to appear for all subjects including english so that I get good marks Am I eligible to do so.
4th October 2017, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for only one subject as a private candidate this year as I have failed in maths last year
6th March 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am passed in physics of class 12 and I am fill the private candidate form in physics . If am filed in physics of private candidate exam then improvement result no. Of physics is according to private exam
9th March 2018, 05:32 AM
Unregistered

Can a failed private candidate reappear for boards with the same practical marks if he first appear for boards exam in 2017 but failed in both 2017 and 2018.
8th August 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear as a private candidate for all subjects if I had comp this year and I missed the comp exam??
Can I appear as all subject including Maths as additional subject?
9th August 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear as a private candidate and give all the subjects exam if I failed in the compartment paper held in July.
23rd August 2018, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can private candidate failed in compartment exam change subjects science to arts in class 12.
31st August 2018, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in 2017 and got compartment in 2018 as private candidate can i reappear in 2019 as a private candidate??
30th March 2022, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

If i fail in 2nd yr should i hav to take re admission or can i jst give private exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?